Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

"Track and SHOOT DOWN Civilian Drones."

I wouldn't worry about it. It would only be able to shut down certain drones. There is a side that builds drones that don't show up on maps. The government forgets about the true hobbyist and our abilities. Let them make such a device. There will always be a way to break it. Remember if man makes it man can hack it...

Standard American reaction to most things, lets shoot it first and ask questions later.

Reactions: suprPHREAK
Sorry a newbie question or a stupid question.. can a drone work on different frequencies via controller? i mean maybe it is very hard for the authorities to catch it

Sorry a newbie question or a stupid question.. can a drone work on different frequencies via controller? i mean maybe it is very hard for the authorities to catch it
We currently do have 2 to choose from. But quite honestly, the Spark being brought down or even seen, especially in Sportmode? It wouldn’t even appear on radar. Stay within the law, LOS and don’t worry about it. The Spark will never be a threat.

But quite honestly, the Spark being brought down or even seen, especially in Sportmode? It wouldn’t even appear on radar.

Absolutely. It's one reason I love this little killer! Can't see it unless you're piloting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy