Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Train photos

Beautiful! I've long since plan to capture one train. In my country the trains looks like the trains from wild west. But terrible very late, and impossible to wait for them.

Reminds me of that scene on Harry Potter when Harry and Ron were looking outside at their window.

That's strange the first picture shows the train on the inside track and the second shows it on the outside track.. yet the ocean is on the same side.. These must be two different trains... no big deal just got looking at the 2 pics and took me a minute to notice they were on different tracks.

That's strange the first picture shows the train on the inside track and the second shows it on the outside track.. yet the ocean is on the same side.. These must be two different trains... no big deal just got looking at the 2 pics and took me a minute to notice they were on different tracks.
Doh! You are right! I grabbed from the wrong sequence! I was there for an hour trying to get the photos, many pics were taken! Either way, same result!

Hi. what good pictures I want to photograph trains in my neighborhood, although I'm afraid there might be some interference from the electric network that feeds the train. I'll have to try
regards

Hi. what good pictures I want to photograph trains in my neighborhood, although I'm afraid there might be some interference from the electric network that feeds the train. I'll have to try
regards
Overhead wires? Should be AC power, which won't affect the drone. Even still, it is prudent to keep a safe distance, just for general safety.

Reactions: alditenen
Hi. to make that kind of photos and achieve the image at the right time will not be appropriate to record video and then extract an image from the video? ..... I'm obviously new to this ..... keep it good. regards

Hi. to make that kind of photos and achieve the image at the right time will not be appropriate to record video and then extract an image from the video? ..... I'm obviously new to this ..... keep it good. regards
You could do a screen grab from video,. It ultimately that will yield a very low resolution picture. Video stills are 2mp, while photo stills are 12mp. Use the burst mode to get 3 photos in fast succession and hope for the best!

Reactions: alditenen
You could do a screen grab from video,. It ultimately that will yield a very low resolution picture. Video stills are 2mp, while photo stills are 12mp. Use the burst mode to get 3 photos in fast succession and hope for the best!
Hi. Ir is a Good idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502