Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Two batteries not charging

Vinnyv11

Join
Dec 12, 2017
So I wanted to fire up my drone for this weekend and was updating firmware when two of my three batteries refuse to charge. I have tried plugged into the drone through usb and my portable charger and neither is working.

The portable charger just shows a red light and when the drone is plugged into usb the battery the first two leds will light up 1 then 2 four times on repeat.

Are the batteries jacked up or am I missing something?

I did a Google search and found this:
There are several other YouTube videos on the subject, so try a couple of those solutions.

Reactions: I B Spectre
I did a Google search and found this:
There are several other YouTube videos on the subject, so try a couple of those solutions.

Appreciate the post but my problem isn’t getting the spark updated but the fact that none of my batteries will charge. Most google searches I’ve done have suggested they’re too hot/cold or what not butthat’s not an issue here. I have 1 of three that plugs in an charges fine the other two are giving me the red light in the portable charger and the blinking lights described in my post above.

My apologies if it seemed I didn’t search for hours on YouTube/google already (which I have) Haven’t seen my specific light issue with any resolution. And was hoping someone on the forum may have had it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme