Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UK drone laws underway-effective 30 November 2019.

Hi all. Registration is under way for the above and I have just successfully applied, passed my Test, and got all the necessary IDs to allow me to continue to fly my Spark. Phew! My Flyer ID is valid for 3 years and my Operator ID is valid for 1 year. Annual fee of £9. Interesting Test with 20 questions. Struggled with one simply because I felt it was inaccurate in it’s wording but very happy and am now good to go. Anyone else in the UK had a go yet? Good luck, sure you’ll pass.
what does the test ask for quetions? do you have to pay for the test? tell us some info please

Hi all. Registration is under way for the above and I have just successfully applied, passed my Test, and got all the necessary IDs to allow me to continue to fly my Spark. Phew! My Flyer ID is valid for 3 years and my Operator ID is valid for 1 year. Annual fee of £9. Interesting Test with 20 questions. Struggled with one simply because I felt it was inaccurate in it’s wording but very happy and am now good to go. Anyone else in the UK had a go yet? Good luck, sure you’ll pass.
The test is just common sense.

You can download 27 drone rules to find the answers but you only get 20 minutes to answer the questions.

Yes took mine on the the 5th and passed 16/20 they told me the answers to ones I got wrong, all the answers are there for you.My first drone just getting used to it, went for the spark combo s/h. Batteries only been charged 7 seven times and all in good order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme