Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UP Bigboy locomotive

Tentoes

Join
Jun 5, 2019
Loc
Oklahoma USA

Met the Union Pacific Bigboy locomotive 3 times yesterday. Of course I goofed up the first (and best) shot. On my way to meet it for the fourth time, I had a little mishap. I'm Ok, a little bruised and sore. Rode the church van to church this morning but mostly slept the rest of the day, other than editing this.

Cheese on crackers tentoes, glad to hear that you survived that. The video was great and you got really nice footage (no pun intended) but man, sincerely sorry to see your day end like that. How does Mrs. Coker look?

Aw man.
That's a bummer about your ride.

Glad you're OK.

Fenders and stuff can be replaced, but not you.

Hope as is well for the other party too.

Holy smoke, Tentoes! Great capture of the Bigboy. It's exciting to see the few working steam locomotives remaining. Looks like the safety devices deployed as they are supposed to. Happy you weren't seriously injured and hope for the same with Mrs. Coker. There's got to be an easier way to meet people.
:eek:

Reactions: Chris G.
Jeepers! So glad you are all OK. What a horrible thing to happen. Not clear how that happened. Presume the train wasn’t involved? Lovely footage of the engine and rail cars (if that’s what you call them over there.

Glad you're ok..really nice video. I had the chance to get Big Boy navigating the well known to train buff's "Tehachapi loop" near me and naturally I completly blew it.

Reactions: Tentoes
Smashed car has been replaced. White 2017 Ford Escape. Seems a little ordinary to me after my 2004 Jeep Liberty.

How do you drive with only 2 pedals?

• Haha
Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh