Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Update (Remote Control Issue)

edtruhlar

Join
Mar 18, 2018
Well I called DJI on my lunch break. (Got another person who was really hard to understand) I don't think he got my email address right though, only cause I called at 530 pm central time and I still have not gotten an email yet. You would think after repeating yourself 5 or 6 times they got it right. Now I'm wondering if he got my home address right.....unreal. Anyway this is not a dji bashing just a bit frustrated is all. Let my experience be an example for you guys, think twice about ordering from Adorama.com! I just wanted to thank to say thanks to my new drone friends and hopefully I will get my remote fixed or replaced before summer so I can upload some pics for you guys!
-Ed Truhlar

DJI NA Aftersales Voice 4(Support)

Mar 20, 08:18 CST

Dear (Edward Truhlar),

We apologize for the experience you have had with your product. DJI of North America would like to assist with the refund/exchange process.

Case Number: (CAS-1579697-W6H9L1)

Because you're not located in US or Canada that DJI covers for shipping, please ship your unit to the following address by yourself. All costs generated during shipping will be covered by yourself.

Dude WTF! I live in Illinois!!! This is really starting to get silly. Well guess I'll try again tomorrow.....

Last edited by a moderator:
My FlyMore Spark came with one bad battery. I used the online chat and in 7 minutes I was done. It was very simple and fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena