Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

UPDATED Video-aerial shot from Spark1

thanks for the visit...You sent me to the maps as usual..It's raining as we speak..and it's two hours drive from where my long ago relatives were from..Lincolnshire. Very cool video by the way!

thanks for the visit...You sent me to the maps as usual..It's raining as we speak..and it's two hours drive from where my long ago relatives were from..Lincolnshire. Very cool video by the way!
cheers hiflyer! Thanks for the kind words. (the cartoon app stopped before the end of the original video so when I have rendered the part 2 bit I will upload and post here.)

Spent many a happy weekend in Lincolnshire for roadracing at Cadwell Park mid 70's.
-and a good few pints in nearby Louth!
I have just Subbed to your channel.

-Brian.

Reactions: hiflyer
My 4th great grandfather was from Yorkshire but not sure from what specific area though.

Great job on making the cartoon pic and video Brian. Three days to render, wow, you have the patience of a saint. The video was very cool to watch.
My brother in law lives in Lincolnshire but it's Lincolnshire, Illinois USA. ?
Thanks for another fun video to watch.

Joe

Great job on making the cartoon pic and video Brian. Three days to render, wow, you have the patience of a saint. The video was very cool to watch.
My brother in law lives in Lincolnshire but it's Lincolnshire, Illinois USA. ?
Thanks for another fun video to watch.

Joe
Cheers Joe! Glad you liked it.
luckily I have a spare pc that just becomes a render engine. All I have to do is remember why its switched on??? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit