Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ups and downs with a Spark.

Interesting and entertaining video! Did you send your Spark to DJI after you took it apart? Or did you repair it yourself? Nice edit by the way too. Where was this video taken? Looks like a nice place to live.

Interesting and entertaining video! Did you send your Spark to DJI after you took it apart? Or did you repair it yourself? Nice edit by the way too. Where was this video taken? Looks like a nice place to live.
The guy, not flying, at the beginning of the video repaired it. From everything I read, I don't believe I have the patience to deal with DJI without causing a major international incident. The first flight was in NE Oklahoma. The rest of it was done in Panama City, Florida.

I enjoyed that. I was amused at the seeming indfifference of that duck when you were filming him over that creek.... NIce work. What version number of Movavi are you using... I have an old one somewhere, forgot it could be an NLE...
I cut out part of the video where that duck came to within 3 feet of the drone. It seemed to never acknowledge that the drone was even there. I was happy about that because I don't want to bother the wildlife.

I used Movavi Video Suite 17. I was afraid that it might not have some features I wanted, but the more I use it, the more features I discover. It can adjust highlights, shadows, contrast, saturation and other things on any section of the video you want, while leaving the rest unchanged. It can speed up, slow down or reverse any section of video. It can zoom any section of video (like the fireworks part of my video). It has a lot of fades, transitions and special effects. It will certainly provide me with many hours of entertainment while I learn how to use it better. Bottom line: I like it.

Last edited:
Thx, really enjoyed. Interestingly the duck even curious checking out the spark. [emoji16]

Who says you not suppose to fly over water?
Don’t fly under water.
I named mine Yellow Submarine, so maybe we'll see, lol. I wonder if anyone has tied a fishing bobber to their drone while flying over water, just in case?! (because i have thought of it)

Great video by the way!

Last edited:
Reactions: mano

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502