Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video Editing

Jet84

Join
Aug 11, 2018
I’ve been looking for a good video editing software or app recently. Was wondering what you guys are using to edit videos. Any recommendations as to what works best?

Filmora Wondershare. Super easy, affordable and loaded with features. I’ve used this for 2+ years, and have created professional-grade video projects for clients. It’s a great piece of software.

Reactions: graywoulf
Thanks. I see they have a free version and subscription/lifetime version. Ant differences and which one do you use?

Buy the lifetime version. Well worth the money, and it gives you access to all of the features. The free trial version restricts you from using the things you will need to create decent projects.

Thanks. I see they have a free version and subscription/lifetime version. Ant differences and which one do you use?
The free version ruïnes your movie by an ad in the middle of your video.. I'm looking for an other free app.

Power director by cyberlink I have the app and the full Windows 10 version absolutely brilliant software. The app limits you to 1080 p Editing free version but for the spark that's perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar