Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video lag 15 seconds on 4.2.16

Metalmatty

Join
May 18, 2018
So I just updated the Spark to 4-2-16 and now when I connect the remote to samsung tab s the video lag is 15 plus second breaking up and unusable. does anyone have a fix?? thanks.

I had that issue now and then. Try to rest.art everything and it should be back to normal. At least this was how i have solved the problem...

I had that issue now and then. Try to rest.art everything and it should be back to normal. At least this was how i have solved the problem...
Thanks I did end up reseting the Spark wifi and then putting the code bak into all my devices and it working good now. Thanks for your help!

Does the device have a powerful enough processor to handle the DJI4 application?

Have same problems too. No use of wifi rc to phone connection. Samsung S5. And the phone is too hot and battery going down like crazy

Screenshot_2018-08-19-15-18-19.png

After starting the spark up. I held the button on the Spark for 9 seconds or after 3 beeps all together. I then had to put the wifi code back it my devices. Now everything is fine.

After starting the spark up. I held the button on the Spark for 9 seconds or after 3 beeps all together. I then had to put the wifi code back it my devices. Now everything is fine.
Do you think that the amount of memory on the phone mess with the video feed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav