Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Volanic Cinder Cones and Snow

BikeFlagAZ

Join
Oct 27, 2018
We had four days of snow last week in Flagstaff, so I took advantage of the opportunity to get some video of the volcano field north of town. Mixed in a little GoPro footage and a few still shots to tell the story.

Next time, I’ll remember to get some panoramas.

Very informative and well flown with a nice soundtrack. I looked it up and did not know about the existence of the San Francisco Volcanic Field of which these craters are part of. Wiki says the most recent eruption was around 950 years ago and, on average, these volcanic craters erupt about every 1,000 years. I learn something new every day. I need to get out more! Thanks for sharing.

Smooth flying, gorgeous shots, good music and nice post work. Batting a thousand on this one BikeFlagAZ. Really nice job.

Thanks, I put a good bit of work getting it down from 10 to 5 minutes so that others would find it an acceptable length.

Very informative and well flown with a nice soundtrack. I looked it up and did not know about the existence of the San Francisco Volcanic Field of which these craters are part of. Wiki says the most recent eruption was around 950 years ago and, on average, these volcanic craters erupt about every 1,000 years. I learn something new every day. I need to get out more! Thanks for sharing.

Glad I could provide a learning opportunity as well as a visual treat.
Not many people have explored them, despite being reasonably close to town.

Reactions: I B Spectre
I do all my editing on my iPad Pro 12.9 in LumaFusion and I get most of my music from:

It’s all free and there is plenty of acoustic music, which makes for good soundtracks.

I use the web browser in Documents by Readdle to download them then share them with LumaFusion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme