Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Watch "Night Flight @ Garden By The Bay" on YouTube

For such an inexpensive drone, the Spark actually shoots pretty well in low-light settings such as this. Nice video.

Reactions: rich777
Loved the video, fantastic subject matter. I would make just a couple of comments.
1. I don't think you used tripod mode, may be wrong, the turns seemed a bit fast and made me loose track of the journey.
2. I have been involved in video editing for years, and transitions can really make a video, as can music. I felt that there were too many transitions in quite quick succession, and the zoom in/out transition can be really effective, but you need to slow them down.
This will make the whole thing less less dramatic from what I call 'fiddling, and gives the viewer more time to enjoy the dramatic views.
I have not personally done any night sequences but your video has made it a plan for the future when I am in surroundings as great as yours.
These are only my own views and everyone has different ones. Trial and error creates your own views, enjoy your spark, and love it.

Loved the video, fantastic subject matter. I would make just a couple of comments.
1. I don't think you used tripod mode, may be wrong, the turns seemed a bit fast and made me loose track of the journey.
2. I have been involved in video editing for years, and transitions can really make a video, as can music. I felt that there were too many transitions in quite quick succession, and the zoom in/out transition can be really effective, but you need to slow them down.
This will make the whole thing less less dramatic from what I call 'fiddling, and gives the viewer more time to enjoy the dramatic views.
I have not personally done any night sequences but your video has made it a plan for the future when I am in surroundings as great as yours.
These are only my own views and everyone has different ones. Trial and error creates your own views, enjoy your spark, and love it.
Great advice...tks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy