Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to SparkPilots - Tell us about yourself!

Spark will be #3 DJI product following Inspire 1 PRO and Mavic Pro.

While the Inspire and Mavic are for professional use, I intend to use Spark at my real job for indoor SWAT team operations.

The Mavic was pretty good, but just a tad too big for some windows and doors. The Spark should work very nicely.

DWA

Reactions: Advexure
Hey all. First time drone pilot. Recently ordered my Spark on Newegg so no clue if it'll be one of the initial batches.

BTW, for any that haven't ordered yet, I used ebates on Newegg and got 2% back on the purchase of Spark combo. Made a sweet deal even sweeter. :cool:

Question: Is it worth it to buy the DJI Refresh once I get drone?

Hey all. First time drone pilot. Recently ordered my Spark on Newegg so no clue if it'll be one of the initial batches.

BTW, for any that haven't ordered yet, I used ebates on Newegg and got 2% back on the purchase of Spark combo. Made a sweet deal even sweeter. :cool:

Question: Is it worth it to buy the DJI Refresh once I get drone?

@Dudge Jredd - Regarding Care Refresh, have a read at the following pages to learn a bit more about Spark. Since Care Refresh was introduced in the fall we've been seeing about 85% of all new DJI drone purchases at Advexure go with it. Regular DJI Care on the other models is about 65%.

According to our poll on the thread linked below, with the responses this far, 100% have purchased it. I personally recommend it. As my colleague wrote at the thread linked, it's pretty easy to justify.

DJI Care Refresh - Should I get it for my Spark?
Buy DJI Care Refresh for Spark - How does Care Refresh Work?

Reactions: Dudge Jredd
Hello, ordered white fly more package (ordered white because its a decent base color and I figure the body is pretty straight foward so vinyl skins should be cheap and abundant).
I have had my Mavic for about a month now, and had no interest in buying the spark. Ignored every recommended video on youtube regarding the spark, then woke up on launch day, had to see what it was about and BOOM! ordered. One of the reasons I bought the Mav is that I can take it anywhere and it has done that, but its still a 5 to 7 minute process getting everything set up. I like that the spark can be in air with no remote, no phone, for a quick pic or vid.
Having my fingers crossed for earlier shipment, I leave for vacation on the 12th:rolleyes:

Hello, ordered white fly more package (ordered white because its a decent base color and I figure the body is pretty straight foward so vinyl skins should be cheap and abundant).
I have had my Mavic for about a month now, and had no interest in buying the spark. Ignored every recommended video on youtube regarding the spark, then woke up on launch day, had to see what it was about and BOOM! ordered. One of the reasons I bought the Mav is that I can take it anywhere and it has done that, but its still a 5 to 7 minute process getting everything set up. I like that the spark can be in air with no remote, no phone, for a quick pic or vid.
Having my fingers crossed for earlier shipment, I leave for vacation on the 12th:rolleyes:

I ordered white for the same reason, and figure that color will probably be the least backordered due to it's "boring" status.

DWA

@Dudge Jredd - Regarding Care Refresh, have a read at the following pages to learn a bit more about Spark. Since Care Refresh was introduced in the fall we've been seeing about 85% of all new DJI drone purchases at Advexure go with it. Regular DJI Care on the other models is about 65%.

According to our poll on the thread linked below, with the responses this far, 100% have purchased it. I personally recommend it. As my colleague wrote at the thread linked, it's pretty easy to justify.

DJI Care Refresh - Should I get it for my Spark?
Buy DJI Care Refresh for Spark - How does Care Refresh Work?

Thank you very much for the info. I guess I'll have to wait for the drone to arrive now since attempting to purchase the coverage requires the drone's unique id.

I can't wait until I get the shipment notice now.

Thank you very much for the info. I guess I'll have to wait for the drone to arrive now since attempting to purchase the coverage requires the drone's unique id.

I can't wait until I get the shipment notice now.

No problem. Care Refresh can be purchased ahead of time if you so choose (Buy DJI Care Refresh for Spark), you would just be emailed the activation code by our Support Team and then once you have the Spark in hand you'll take the Spark's serial number and the activation code sent to you to this page to activate.

You can also wait till you've received the Spark...just remember you have 48 hours to activate Care Refresh once you've activated the drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudge Jredd
hey fellow drone enthusiasts..
I ordered my fly more package from dji ..
I've been flying dji products since the early p2v+ days and have been flying the inspire 1 for aproxamently 3 years give or take a year..
I'm very excited about the spark and look forward to flying it..

Hello from Portugal, im waiting for my Spark, my inglish isnt the best.
Im here to learn a little bit more and to help if i can...

No problem. Care Refresh can be purchased ahead of time if you so choose (Buy DJI Care Refresh for Spark), you would just be emailed the activation code by our Support Team and then once you have the Spark in hand you'll take the Spark's serial number and the activation code sent to you to this page to activate.

You can also wait till you've received the Spark...just remember you have 48 hours to activate Care Refresh once you've activated the drone.

Excellent! I just placed my order so I don't forget several weeks later being completely distracted with unboxing and inspecting the drone.

Hi everybody from Italy, ordered my yellow fly more from DJI one hour after the presentation, hope it will arrive on time for my vacation mid June... I normally fly a P3P, but often it's too big to be taken with me so the Spark will probably become the favourite. I'm in RC since I was a boy (means so looooong ago...) with planes, boats, helis. I look forward to availability of DJI goggles (out of stock everywhere) and compatibility with the Spark, I am now using the Skyzones via hdmi on my P3P and it's a wonderful combination.

I’m also the happy owner of a brand new Spark. The old one took a dip in a
creek last month and i was fortunate that the store i purchased it from chose to swop the old “wet” one with a new one:) Now i’ll get refresh care
just in case of another crash:) But yes, i agree with you the Spark is an amazing piece of machine. Fortunately i didn’t get my strobon cree’s before after the water dip. They wouldn’t survive the water either:)
I’m curious to see what firmware my new Spark comes with? It’s build june
2018 so guess it’s the latest version?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe