Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

what am I up to lately??? and a Q...

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
hi all!

I'm starting to get ready for a season of Carp fishing at my favourite lake... - all I need is the word GO from our P.M.
Just lately my projects/videos have been about the 'bike build' for my Grandson and a couple of short Spark vids. As Carp time looms I start to think of producing a few Beginners vids and so that's what I've been doing... (I'm loathe to put them here as well as on youtube because it's so far from the core subject of the forum. - if anyone ever wants to see my stuff please seek out my channel 'f1pitpass'. Cheers and now for my Q... what have you all been up tp lately???

Reactions: RotorWash
Brian, during Winter, part of my morning routine is to do a half hour on the treadmill. I use that time to watch videos on YouTube. I have watched yours so often that your latest one is always on my home page. Just to let you know I'm watching my friend.

Joe

Will be stopping by your channel Brian, thanks for the update. I've been doing a lot more snow removal than flying lately but hoping for a break on the weekend! Cheers!
My late Wife had fond memories of Canada in the snow so I look forward to any spark vids!
Thanks for the channel support Rotorwash!

Reactions: RotorWash
Brian, during Winter, part of my morning routine is to do a half hour on the treadmill. I use that time to watch videos on YouTube. I have watched yours so often that your latest one is always on my home page. Just to let you know I'm watching my friend.

Joe
Very well done on the daily exercise routine!
My channel should be part of everyone's 'get fit or end up like me...' medical message!
Thank you for the great support Joe!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit