Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Which one should I go for??

peterpan_cake

Join
Jul 12, 2017
Hello, I'm a new flyer of Spark, and I'm considering between these two, as I do not have lots of experiences of flying, which one should I get as for a beginner?

1. Authentic Cheerson CX-10C R/C Quadcopter (0.3MP Camera)
$26.63 Authentic Cheerson CX-10C R/C Quadcopter (0.3MP Camera) - 2.4GHz remote control / 4CH / six-axis Gyroscope / LED light / 3 adjustable speed at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

2. Authentic Cheerson CX-10W R/C Quadcopter (Wifi FPV, 0.3MP Camera)
$24.62 Authentic Cheerson CX-10W R/C Quadcopter (Wifi FPV, 0.3MP Camera) - App control / six-axis Gyroscope / LED light / 3D flip at FastTech - Great Gadgets, Great Prices

They have the same camera, I prefer one that gives more stability in its performance with longer life span, you know... that doesn't die easily.. which one do you guys prefer?

A Spark, no ? As it is the Thema of this forum.
More specific to your question. The 2) with FPV can be only disappointing. I would start from 1) to practice your skill of flying by directly watching it. Later it will save you many times when you will have to react quickly.
Later you can progress but all these low cost drones are good only for training, the camera is almost nothing. This especially after you get in use with higher level drone.

Reactions: peterpan_cake
A Spark, no ? As it is the Thema of this forum.
More specific to your question. The 2) with FPV can be only disappointing. I would start from 1) to practice your skill of flying by directly watching it. Later it will save you many times when you will have to react quickly.
Later you can progress but all these low cost drones are good only for training, the camera is almost nothing. This especially after you get in use with higher level drone.
Yea, a Spark, and thank you for your advice. As I am new to the drones, it's better to choose a low cost one for training. Do you know how far can they fly?

Not that far, they claim 15-30 meters range for the radio controller, so I would guess max 15 meters. I would say but it not be your problem, they are so small that after 5 meters you cannot see their orientation and at 10 meters you almost no see them anymore. They are only 6 cm size.
Also the flight time is very short and you cannot change the battery, so be patient.

Not sure what your budget is for your "training drone", but you might be able to find a cheap Parrot Beebop. If so, I would recommend buying it because the Parrot platform is fairly close to what you can expect from DJI Spark.

Your two choices in the OP aren't that bad but even Syma offers a bigger/better copter to practice. Super duper durable and plenty of fun to practice before going onto more expensive copters.

imho, rather fly/practice with something akin to a DJI look-alike.

Here are a couple of choices:

Amazon.com: DoDoeleph Syma X5UW Wifi FPV 720P HD Camera Quadcopter Drone with Flight Plan Route App Control & Altitude Hold Function With Extra Battery: Toys & Games

or even

Amazon.com: SYMA X5C 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter Toys Drone BNF Without Camera & Remote Controller&Battery: Toys & Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex