Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Winter Water

Hello from the Mid-West.

Nice work.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: kitehog
Apologies, I liked your video but then on IOS it turns into a highlighted unlike with a thumbs down icon, thought I had unliked by mistake so pressed it again and I think that made me unlike it, hopefully showing as a like now? What a way to show someone has liked something... not

My first Drone Video. Spent about an hour at a local park...hopping to get back next week to get more footage. No color correction...most of the video shot in manual mode to keep exposure and WB under control.

super footage!

My first Drone Video. Spent about an hour at a local park...hopping to get back next week to get more footage. No color correction...most of the video shot in manual mode to keep exposure and WB under control.

Great video, good information. I will be flying in cold today, and will use your tips. Thanks, SEGII

Apologies, I liked your video but then on IOS it turns into a highlighted unlike with a thumbs down icon, thought I had unliked by mistake so pressed it again and I think that made me unlike it, hopefully showing as a like now? What a way to show someone has liked something... not
Looks like all thumbs up to me! So no apology needed [emoji2]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis