Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Yunneec FPV goggles with DJI Spark?

flyweed

Join
Apr 16, 2020
Ok...guys, I've been doing some reading, and according to everything I've read, you DON"T need the DJI goggles, to be able to do FPV. I have a pair of Yuneec FPV goggles, that will connect to ANY phone via an HDMI adapter. SO....If I purchased a Type C to 4k HMDI adapter to plug into my phone, then into my goggles, Wouldn't that work with the DJI Spark app to view the live camera image?? Here are the goggles I currently have:

Here's a video of the company I bought my Yuneec goggles from connecting it to their phone and DJI app to use for FPV flying. Let me know your thoughts.
Yes, I know this is an Iphone...I have a Samsung S9, but I assume with just using a Type C to HDMI adapter for MY phone, these goggles will work with me phone too??

Ok...guys, I've been doing some reading, and according to everything I've read, you DON"T need the DJI goggles, to be able to do FPV. I have a pair of Yuneec FPV goggles, that will connect to ANY phone via an HDMI adapter. SO....If I purchased a Type C to 4k HMDI adapter to plug into my phone, then into my goggles, Wouldn't that work with the DJI Spark app to view the live camera image?? Here are the goggles I currently have:
I use the yuneec with my g7power and my galaxy tabs5e and my xbox OneX. THEY WORK FINE WITH ALL UNTILL YOU GET BIFOCALS AND TRIFOCALS. Now I have to go out and find a 300 to 350 power reading glasses to use them. I tell you with the xbox set up being a Professional Arm Chair Farmer is pleasant. With my spark, tello and others the yuneec does great. Have fun.

I have been using the Yuneec goggles with my spark for some time. Works great for me with my Samsung S10e. When I bought mine on Ebay I made a $40 offer and it was accepted. I don't remember which vendor I purchased from. I purchased a usb c to hdmi adapter from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07 mlm 999oo[TP87JTJ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I should mention I connect to the rc by wifi and use the USB C on my phone for the hdmi adapter. Haven't found an adapter that allows otg and hdmi at the same time.

I should mention I connect to the rc by wifi and use the USB C on my phone for the hdmi adapter. Haven't found an adapter that allows otg and hdmi at the same time.

Yes, that's how I do it too, unfortunately you can't run a device and goggles at the same time with the Spark.
I haven't looked too far for a solution either, maybe there is a work around.

I bought these too but returned them as my phone an android was not capable of hdmi output. Not all phones can do this. Most newer phones can. My Motto not so much. I believe all Iphones are capable of mirroring with the adaptor to hdmi. The goggles did have a nice display. I have since bought the DJI goggles and don't regret it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex