Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

“Drones are evil” commercial advertising

You all do realize this video was uploaded August of 2015? Kind of digging up old news aren't we?

Even though this clip is from 2015 it is just now showing up as a pre-roll ad on YouTube. Anybody who watches drone videos can trigger it. I'm suddenly seeing it every day.

Thank goodness for the "SKIP" button.

You all do realize this video was uploaded August of 2015? Kind of digging up old news aren't we?
The video was posted long before I purchased my spark, but I had never seen it before, & I believe there are many people that also have not seen it. With the mainstream media currently portraying “drones” as evil weapons of mass destruction, this advertisement is significant.
Isn’t the purpose of this forum to share news & ideas pertaining to the hobby?

Reactions: pmshop
The video was posted long before I purchased my spark, but I had never seen it before, & I believe there are many people that also have not seen it. With the mainstream media currently portraying “drones” as evil weapons of mass destruction, this advertisement is significant.
Isn’t the purpose of this forum to share news & ideas pertaining to the hobby?

Does it hurt that I merely pointed out it was old news?

So many times old information is portrayed as new/current and often times that information is outdated and sometimes outright wrong. So stating that the video was created and uploaded in 2015 was merely a "Disclaimer".

Reactions: Andre Levite
You do realize the anti-drone YouTube channel DeDrone from where this video came from is still active as of a month ago - still presenting fear mongering towards drones.

The video may be old, but the anti-drone channel is current as of last month.

LOL

Reactions: Andre Levite
Typical losers, always got something to moan about. If not drones it would be something else.
Shame they don’t take on a topic that really matters, but that would take a couple of brain cells ????

Typical losers, always got something to moan about. If not drones it would be something else.
Shame they don’t take on a topic that really matters, but that would take a couple of brain cells ????
The trouble is this company isn’t moaning, they’re using BS to convince people to buy their products.
The sales strategy is not new. Convince people that they have a problem (that doesn’t exist), then sell the solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh