Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

14th Century gate House... M1P

Cheers Dragonfly Joe!, Thank you for the kind words.
I love anything Heraldic so was drawn to the shields :)

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Thanks for the kind words twickers 14!
the floor is littered with film...
How are you getting to grips with MA2?
Loving it, the range and battery life. Bought it at the wrong time of year though with cloudy mostly windy conditions down here. That’s another thing,F0133E61-E613-4ECB-8EDE-44F03C3FD446.jpeg1F2F8550-97B4-48EE-BD04-94FE31D98236.jpeg the drone is very stable in a decent gusty wind which might have blown Spark away. Have just added prop guards to the MA2 and it looks huge. Flew well with them on Saturday (pic attached) and felt safer with them on. When will I learn to ensure the cursor is at the end of the words before I press “insert”!!!

Loving it, the range and battery life. Bought it at the wrong time of year though with cloudy mostly windy conditions down here. That’s another thing,View attachment 13936View attachment 13937 the drone is very stable in a decent gusty wind which might have blown Spark away. Have just added prop guards to the MA2 and it looks huge. Flew well with them on Saturday (pic attached) and felt safer with them on. When will I learn to ensure the cursor is at the end of the words before I press “insert”!!!
Super stuff!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme