Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1st Run out ...

He is blessed with such a grandpa . I had to wait untill I was sixteen for my first moped. :)

• Love
Reactions: BrianP
He is blessed with such a grandpa . I had to wait untill I was sixteen for my first moped. :)
I make these long term projects to stave off the pain that is the grief of losing my Darling Wife, Vanessa, 12 years ago to a long term illness..

I have a new Granddaughter and am planning a RC Pony and trap...
Based around a high torque electric motor from a broken down e scooter, left out for the scrap men by a neighbour.
It will keep me occupied in between photography and flying my M!P.

All the best Roland! Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas.

Very successful run Brian. Steering and motors working fantastic. I'm betting Michael will love it as much as Noah. I loved your new friend Mia. Enjoyed hearing her voice and her excitement. Another winner video sir, and I thank you.

Very successful run Brian. Steering and motors working fantastic. I'm betting Michael will love it as much as Noah. I loved your new friend Mia. Enjoyed hearing her voice and her excitement. Another winner video sir, and I thank you.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
Thank you for watching it all and your very kind words!
Spot on with who may love it in the future... I have already had the thumbs up from my Son and all I await is his Wife's approval and we are good to Go!
The activity at the test did attract a few onlookers and I parked the M!P in the sky a few times while I discussed the sidecar outfit. The tripod frees me no end and is a great tool in the armoury when I have to leave go of the sticks momentarily, and do something else.
The stealth arrival of Mia and her Dad Andy, turned into new friends indeed as I co opted Andy into filming me as I flew M1P...
That stealth mode became the excitement of the very young as Mia saw the M1P climb higher!
Her enthusiasm gladdened my heart and chatting to her Dad I found out they have a Ural Sidecar Outfit at home!
The day was cold and my brain was shutting down so filming was concluded.
The pleasure is all mine to share and I will continue to do so as long as I am allowed :)
( new RC controlled Pony and Trap large model being thought out as we speak...)
Seasons Greetings! Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all Men...

An Ural sidecar and an RC pony ? I’m going to subscribe on your channel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe