Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2020 - In the Rear View

Well done, this is the first thing from 2020 that I’ve liked! Such a grim year for most of us. Cheered me up with the beautiful scenery you have there. I recognised a lot of the takes as I had admired them during the year. Great idea. Looking forward to your contributions this year. We’re in full lockdown here so no flying!

Well done, this is the first thing from 2020 that I’ve liked! Such a grim year for most of us. Cheered me up with the beautiful scenery you have there. I recognised a lot of the takes as I had admired them during the year. Great idea. Looking forward to your contributions this year. We’re in full lockdown here so no flying!
Thank you twickers, I'm glad you liked it. Hang tough my friend, a good time to study for the certification you mentioned in another post. I'm doing the same, hoping to write my advanced cert by the end of March.

Reactions: twickers14
REALLY nice work bud! Enjoyed the video and loved the sequence of the scenes. Kept it interesting throughout. Absolutely loved the beauty of the country. Keep on feeding Spark and P4, them dogs can hunt. ?
Appreciate you sharing, as always.

Reactions: RotorWash
Very nice compilation!
REALLY nice work bud! Enjoyed the video and loved the sequence of the scenes. Kept it interesting throughout. Absolutely loved the beauty of the country. Keep on feeding Spark and P4, them dogs can hunt. ?
Appreciate you sharing, as always.
Thanks guys! Your kind comments are always appreciated. ?

Hey RotorWash. That was awesome the whole way around. If that was 2020..it was a perfect year. Thanks for a wonderful compilation. Have a great day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme