Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

24 hours in Tel Aviv

Awesome video editing skills! And amazing shots as well! Inspires me to film a beach down in Florida, but I doubt it'll be even a 5 compared to this masterpiece!

Wow, you did a lot of flying in 24 hrs! How many batteries did you use and how many times did you charge them? Well done! Congrats

I have two batteries with the fly more combo. I think I was able to get about 5-6 flights in. Two on the day I landed when we were at the beach during the day and the rest were from the next morning before our flight home.

Thanks! Two batteries are all I plan to take when I travel. When I travelled with my P2, I took three batteries, but I need to simplify things a little this time.
Glad to see you can still get enough flying in on two days to make a fun video,with just two batteries.
I watched a video earlier today with 6 batteries! I have too many other things that need charging to have 6 Spark batteries. Happy some can, I can't,

I think having three batteries is good if you don't have access to charge them right away. Have an extra one on order and it should fit in the fly more bag without much trouble. I usually don't keep the charging brick for the hub in the bag so I can keep a battery plugged into the Spark without a problem.

Awesome
I got the fly more combo as well, and two batteries, if you get to charge them somewhere, you can get a lot out of it. But, I find myself planning my shots more than I did with the P4 (5batteries )

This video brought tears to my eyes. I went to Tel Aviv twice last year and I loved it. You flew right in front of one of the hotels I was. Sheraton and/or Crown Plaza (I believe at 1:40)

That opening shot is stunning, nicely done. What do you edit in?

Thanks, I used Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Still learning to use it, but YouTube tutorials help a lot =).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex