Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

360 planet!

Cool.

Cool!

So the Spark stitch this together if downloaded from the DJI go app? How does one do that?!

Talk to me like if I was a 4 year old:

How do I download from DJI go? Where does the data go? to the device's cache?

Thanks

Update: flew today and tried the sphere pano.

Although I could see how the DJI go app stiched the pics together, I ended up with a 360 horizontal pano, but not the fisheye looking sphere.
What did I miss?
Thanks

Update: flew today and tried the sphere pano.

Although I could see how the DJI go app stiched the pics together, I ended up with a 360 horizontal pano, but not the fisheye looking sphere.
What did I miss?
Thanks

You have to load all the individual pictures into either the Theta+ App on your phone (can get from the play store) or you can use Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) on your PC by loading the pictures from the SD card. (Image Composite Editor - Microsoft Research)

Here's a good vid on how to do it.

So there is no such thing as DJI stitching them together and spitting out one final picture then, right? They lied! :)

Sorry for the delay.If you download from the app (goto gallery and choose files from sd card) you will get an horizontal piano like u did. After open the theta + app and find the file from your phone. From the app the you choose if you like to make a tinyplanet or a animation or just a piano.

Reactions: Junebug
Thanks for coming back to this thread and answering !
I will play with it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme