Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

4 GOLD Sqaures on battery bottom

RoccoT312

Join
Jul 2, 2017
What are they for? They are their for a reason, I thought I saw a video that said that the spark would be wireless charge compatible.

They are for the charging hub that is shipped with the fly more package. You can buy it separately via the dji store. I'm not aware of any wireless charging capabilities.

They are for the charging hub that is shipped with the fly more package. You can buy it separately via the dji store. I'm not aware of any wireless charging capabilities.
My bad... Made a bad assumption here. The dock does not connect to the squares. I have no clue what they are for lol.

Reactions: Advexure
Got a "future" portable charging station that DJI may / may not release.

IIRC - the charging station will connect with the battery installed in the Spark as well as (2) additional batteries, one on either side of the Spark, for a total of (3) contact (but, technically "wireless") charging stations. There is speculation that this charging station will either have a high capacity battery built in to supply the power OR it may connect to your vehicles electrical system for field charging.

I tend to go with the vehicle connection as DJI has been mum on a car charger system, which the Mavic and other DJI products have as an option.

Specifics are sketchy and I have not seen a timeline for when or if this product may be released.

Stay tuned.

These contact terminals are for a future Charging Base. Some more discussion here: Charging base

Reactions: RoccoT312
Thanks @Advexure - any inside information you can share about the Charging Base - you guys ALWAYS have the latest news!

Reactions: Advexure

No!
They are for a non released item!

Thanks @Advexure - any inside information you can share about the Charging Base - you guys ALWAYS have the latest news!

Unfortunately nothing yet. Just the famous trademarked words from our good friends, Coming Soon™ :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex