Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few from my ride yesterday on old rail line converted to cycling path . 40 km ride but i must admit i ride a electric assist fat tire bike :)

Nice shots! Florida has some "rails to trails" too. Many of the railroads were small, independent operations on non-standard gauge tracks. It's good to see the space put to good use. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Poletramp
Beautiful country... there's an old line running up the west side of the Ottawa river, I was planning to use that as a locale this summer until my plans change, look for Deux-Rivières and just north you will see the similar trail conversion... I'll probably wait until spring now... still dealing with my mom's estate for now.

I did manage to rough the terrible road down into Klock, which is along that same trail... one of the ghost towns I managed to spend a few minutes flying this year.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Sorry to hear about your Mom i havent been on for a long time . I was at deux Rivieres last August but on the river .We put our Seadoos in at Rapides Des Joachims and went up river to Deux Rivieres . Did the river from Ottawa to Deux Riveres this year and hope to go up further next summer.

Beautiful fall color shots.

I also ride a fat ebike which allows me to take my Spark to places I can't reach by car. Plus it's super hilly here in Central Virginia.

Sorry to hear about your Mom i havent been on for a long time . I was at deux Rivieres last August but on the river .We put our Seadoos in at Rapides Des Joachims and went up river to Deux Rivieres . Did the river from Ottawa to Deux Riveres this year and hope to go up further next summer.
Shoot me a PM if you get up towards Mattawa, we can hook up!

Thanks and much appreciated for sharing with us. I have a Spark, a Specialized LEVO e-bike and ride our mountain trails twice a week. I so badly want to ride with Sparky following me but I am too scared to try as I may loose connection and loose Sparky and or fall off as the trails require me to watch where I am going. I have maybe use a more safer route to test and try the “active track” feature.

Thanks and much appreciated for sharing with us. I have a Spark, a Specialized LEVO e-bike and ride our mountain trails twice a week. I so badly want to ride with Sparky following me but I am too scared to try as I may loose connection and loose Sparky and or fall off as the trails require me to watch where I am going. I have maybe use a more safer route to test and try the “active track” feature.
You can set the distance of the Spark from you in active trac options .Open sections are a must . One thing you can try is just set your Spark hovering about 12 feet up ride away a couple of hundred feet and then ride in towards it . I bet if you set it up a certain nice spots curves with good scenery you could get some amazing shots of yourself .You could compose your shots and ride right into them wile your spark is on video.

Reactions: RotorWash
Hi Poletramp,
Fabulous shots, and awesome colors....thanks for sharing!
Wish we had similar locations to fly here...
Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar