Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few photos from northern Wisconsin and Minnesota

Wonderful pictures. The joy of fall in Wisconsin, the most beautiful time of the year. Might I ask how high you took Sparky in order to get those shots?

Love the Fall and you guys know how to make the most of it photographically. Re height may I have a guess-no more than 150ft with the first one maybe at 200?

Love the Fall and you guys know how to make the most of it photographically. Re height may I have a guess-no more than 150ft with the first one maybe at 200?
You're probably very close. On the second one, I was starting to land and noticed the composition so I stopped and shot the photo. The first and third photos were taken from above my son's cabin between Rice Lake WI and Spooner WI. The lake in the distance in the first is Bear Lake and the Lake in the third photo is Lake Kegama.

You're probably very close. On the second one, I was starting to land and noticed the composition so I stopped and shot the photo. The first and third photos were taken from above my son's cabin between Rice Lake WI and Spooner WI. The lake in the distance in the first is Bear Lake and the Lake in the third photo is Lake Kegama.
Checked it all out on Google Maps. Lovely area. Enjoy.

Reactions: Kendallfordguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme