Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few random pics

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
There aren't many of these old barns still around in my area. This one seems to be holding up quite well.

barn_heb.jpg

Although most drone pics are at altitude, shots from the deck are great for those areas where it's hard to get on foot.

brook_heb.jpg

All the photos were shot with AEB but this HDR pic was tonemapped fairly heavily for effect (using Photomatix). It has some issues but I still like the shot.

brook_tr.jpg

Close out with a sunset from my backyard. The "sticks" you can see on the horizon, left side, are turbines from a wind farm a few miles away.

sunset_hm.jpg

All very nice pics. I especially like the HDR picture that you "heavily" manipulated. It looks like an oil painting. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I'm partial to that one as well, I cropped it 16:9 which I think helped the effect. Took me 64 shots of the area before I got that one, lol.

Lovely shots well done. Barns like this one would have been a family home here for a few years by now! Such a different landscape up your way, it’s pouring with rain and blowing a gale right now here. Thanks for sharing, brilliant.

Reactions: RotorWash
I'm planning on doing a bunch of shots and videos of the old barns in my area as soon as we get some decent weather. Thanks for the pics.

I'm planning on doing a bunch of shots and videos of the old barns in my area as soon as we get some decent weather. Thanks for the pics.
That should make for some good shooting. Some b&w stills would probably come off nicely as well.

Very nice! You live in a beautiful part of the world. I enjoyed the time I spent there, even though it was just for a few days.

Very nice! You live in a beautiful part of the world. I enjoyed the time I spent there, even though it was just for a few days.
Thanks very much jmac! So you've been to P.E.I. for a visit? That's great to hear, I hope to visit your beautiful homeland someday as well!

Yep, we spent a couple of days driving around the island at the end of may 2014 on a driving holiday of the east coast of North America. Lovely scenery (even with the fog) and friendly people.
If you want to come to Australia then I recommend you don't come in the summer, it's been really horrible this year. I'm in the west and it has been so hot and humid, and still is now. No snow here! Ever! lol

Yep, we spent a couple of days driving around the island at the end of may 2014 on a driving holiday of the east coast of North America. Lovely scenery (even with the fog) and friendly people.
If you want to come to Australia then I recommend you don't come in the summer, it's been really horrible this year. I'm in the west and it has been so hot and humid, and still is now. No snow here! Ever! lol
I've been notcing how hot the temps have been for you guys this summer, wicked heat. I do like the sound of no snow however!

Reactions: jmac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe