Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Leap Year sunrise in Indiana

Spark 317

Well known member with a Spark and a Mavic Air 2.
Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
I took this photo Saturday morning 29 Feb 2020.

The construction workers have been working throughout the night pumping concrete for the underground parking garage.

Apartments and retail businesses will be the tenants in the building above in the future.

I was going to take a few more but it was 12° F / -11 C with a slight breeze. ?

20200302_050121.jpg

Last edited:
I took this photo Saturday morning 29 Feb 2020.

The constitution workers have been working throughout the night pumping concrete for the underground parking garage.

Apartments and retail businesses will be the tenants in the future.

I was going to take a few more but it was 12° F / -11 C with a slight breeze. ?

View attachment 12520
Very nice. 765 area here. Up by Muncie. Just sold my spark. Still have my mavic pro.

Very nice. 765 area here. Up by Muncie. Just sold my spark. Still have my mavic pro.

Thank you.

I'm happy with the Spark but have been looking ( out of the corner of my eye ) at the Mavic 2 zoom for some time.

Sleepless in Indiana eh! Nice shot. Once summer rolls in, I may end up being the early bird too. You get great light and no wind.

I actually went to work and put in a few hours so I could enjoy the day.

The picture was taken while on my way home from work.

I tend to have the Spark with me at all times because I never know what I might see.

Better to have it and not need it than needing it and not having it. :)

I need to follow many of you and pack Spark in the boot (trunk to you N Americans). Lovely shot and worth the effort. Presume it’s a stitched pano?? but not sure of my terminology. What software did you use if you had to stitch it?

I need to follow many of you and pack Spark in the boot (trunk to you N Americans). Lovely shot and worth the effort. Presume it’s a stitched pano?? but not sure of my terminology. What software did you use if you had to stitch it?

Yep. The Spark is so portable, why not take it along for the ride.:)

Mine sits in the passenger seat, with a seat belt. :D

The Pano shot was straight from the Go4 photo file.

Transferred via WiFi to my device from the editor part of the app.

Reactions: sharps45
Yep. The Spark is so portable, why not take it along for the ride.:)

Mine sits in the passenger seat, with a seat belt. :D

The Pano shot was straight from the Go4 photo file.

Transferred via WiFi to my device from the editor part of the app.
Thanks for this. I always forget these features. Because I have the facility to transfer pix from the mini SD straight to my iPad using the Apple Card reader I tend to do any stitching using Photomatix Pro. Would be much quicker I guess to do it in-app (Go4)?

Reactions: Spark 317
Can I just check, the stitching can be done inside the Go4 app but I need to export it to my iPad before I get the full resolution version? If there’s a You Tube vid or other source that you know of that demonstrate this process would love to see it. Thanks in advance.

Here's a short video from DJI.

It describes how to work the video portion of content.

The photos are similar when exporting to the device.

Reactions: twickers14
Love the colors, nice pano Spark 317!

I agree.

Mother Nature provided the colors of a beautiful new day and I happened to be there to capture it. :)

Reactions: RotorWash
Thanks for this. Will study and then experiment.

Here's a short video on the stitching process of panos and download to your device.

I keep forgetting to click the play button on the flight screen to bring up the files.

It drove me bananas in the past trying to figure out where they went.:rolleyes:

Live and learn.:)

Really helpful thanks. When the “export to device” caption comes up I would want it sent to my iPad6 which I use to fly with Go4 and of course the RC. Does it go straight into the Pictures app on my iPad while I am in the field/on location? I presume I can also do this when back home but of course with the Pad and the Spark connected? Sorry about all the questions!

Does it go straight into the Pictures app on my iPad while I am in the field/on location?

I just did a test and yes, it downloads into the camera roll with the other pictures on my iPad mini4.

I don't usually download to the mini since it doesn't have a data connection to the world.

I'll conduct my flight(s) and take the pictures.

If I want to post something from the field, I'll disconnect my mini from the Spark and reconnect with one of my Droids that have a data stream, and then download the pictures into the Droid phone via the Go4 app.

I've noticed that the images are in their own DJI folders and not mixed with the other images like they are on the mini4.

All of this is via WiFi.

Havent tried it with the OTG cable.

Not sure if the files transfer the same with a cable?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast