Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A lot of errors #help

hanz0n

Join
Mar 3, 2020
I got my hands on a used spark, it was sold for "spareparts" or for repair, the seller told me that he lost the RC connection to it and was not able to bind it again. ( I have a working spark so i bought it for "spares")

So now to the "fun" part and try to fix it. but i need some help from the gurus in th forum

Main "errors"
1. I connected the drone and tried to update the firmware but update and/or downgrade fails in the wery end
2. When i connect it to the Android app it says ESC error on all 4 motors, this cant be right cous when i connect it to the PC and and using Dji Assistant with debug enable i can calibrate the esc´s useing the software, it even responds when trying the esc´s one by one ?
3. The androids App complains that the gimbal i "stuck" but it moves and there is no abnormal noise from gimbal. i don´t know how to test the gimbal in pc software.

I hope some one can cast some good spell on this or gide me in some direction. =)

Update:

i took the drone apart and i think the main issue is water damage, every inicator is read. but still fun project =)

I mage to downgrade and upgrade the drone with help of DUMLdore.
The esc´s is still faulty but i can still test motors in debug mode ?

The cam is working and gimbal is now responding correctly but stiil complains

The distance sensors are not giving readings in debug but shows connected and working,

Reactions: hiflyer
Update nr: 3
So, after some time behind the desk i have notice that the "smart" battery is broken.
still have som issue with not able to flash firmware correctly or its stuck in some way, DUMLdore flashes with no errors, NLD flashes with no errors, i tried all firmwares but still notice it says 01.00.1000 in NLD screen.

Assistant 2 (PC latest) ends up with "low battery error", have not any "smart" battery thats working so i use a 3s Lipo direct to drone.

Any one know if there is a bypass/hack so the upgrade process not check battery ?

Reactions: Lincoln

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers