Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A new look...

I'm liking it! Didn't happen to find a florescent orange or yellow out there while you were looking?
That's what I want to put on mine. Something SUPER VISIBLE.

Reactions: Mr Geek
Looks great!! Did you flight with the skin? After I put my skin on I got problems with the VPS Sensor. The 3 holes were definitely free but my Spark detected something underneath and I had a big problem to get the drone down again. The sensors work with infrared (I think so) and maybe the foil was to shinny. After removing the part around the sensor everything was ok again. So be careful on the first try :)

Spark 3.jpgSpark 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pmshop
Looks great!! Did you flight with the skin? After I put my skin on I got problems with the VPS Sensor. The 3 holes were definitely free but my Spark detected something underneath and I had a big problem to get the drone down again. The sensors work with infrared (I think so) and maybe the foil was to shinny. After removing the part around the sensor everything was ok again. So be careful on the first try :)

View attachment 8693View attachment 8694

I'll report when we get good weather.

View attachment 8693View attachment 8694

No "good weather" but still went up.
No issues at all.

Reactions: Paul215

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast