Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A recent flight

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Nothing too exciting, but out in the gold light... a little early spring thing... I am rusty with the sticks for sure. Not happy with the smoothness of this at all, but hey, gotta put something out there!

Once those branches leaf up, no chance of flying from that yard! I think my editor and Mac were barfing somewhat in this... I did not spend much time, I may need to do some cleanup on the Mac and Final Cut Pro.... something's rotten.

Funny I was also capturing the same subset at the same time yesterday but probably around 75km away from you in Markham!

The grounds are still so brown. Hopefully there will be some green soon but that will mean you won’t be able to fly out of your yard!

Nice area! Must be nice to be so close to the lake.

I noticed some of the shakyness may be from upscaling 60fps.

I noted that on my FMS virtual tour.
Accidentally rendered in 60FPS and WOW! Shakes!

Ya, I did not do this the normal way I do it.. so I think thats the result as you say. I may run it through Vegas for the sake of comparison.

Funny I was also capturing the same subset at the same time yesterday but probably around 75km away from you in Markham!

The grounds are still so brown. Hopefully there will be some green soon but that will mean you won’t be able to fly out of your yard!

Nice area! Must be nice to be so close to the lake.

Cool, perhaps your prop wash was shaking my flight ( ha ha ha!). Its hard to be patient. And I dont like flying in town.... but just had to, thats why I did not really fly anywhere, just hovered over the house.

Reactions: Tglass0000

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502