Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

a short featuring Spark 3

what an inferno...waiting for the explanation. :)
fire pit got out of hand...

-actually It was just a short test to fly Spark 3, for the first time after being purchased, and to fly Spark 1 above it to film from above.
The popup green screen is laid on my front lawn and gave me something to focus on for Spark 3.
On viewing the footage I thought 'why not use the green screen for some SFX...' hence the volcano piccy below the Spark
I had hoped to stack up the Sparks 3,2,1 but battery levels dropped and I settled for two Sparks in the air at once.
Cheers for the interest hiflyer!

Last edited:
you're too much Brian...do you dream these stunts up while you're waiting for the fish to bite?...I had two sparks in the air at once one day. I was controlling one by my phone and the other one by the controller. I'm sure you don't have the patience or the time to read my story about what took place but lets just say....after that, I never tried flying two drones at the same time again..

you're too much Brian...do you dream these stunts up while you're waiting for the fish to bite?...I had two sparks in the air at once one day. I was controlling one by my phone and the other one by the controller. I'm sure you don't have the patience or the time to read my story about what took place but lets just say....after that, I never tried flying two drones at the same time again..
I'm fascinated by your experience flying twp Sparks at once... please tell!
Yes I do dream up my stuff and sometimes get up at daft o'clock to write them down.
Thanks for the continued support!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme