Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A trip out - M1P

Perhaps pop a moustache on it in post ed? Agree with you re originality but if it is an unusual angle and unique to our hobby then justifiable?
that's the challenge of filming landmarks... if you can just do it in your own style then you get a lot of satisfaction from the work.
On a slightly side note, I use Google Earth a lot nowadays to plan a flight. Sun direction and landmark orientation really helps to plan a successful photo session.
Google earth also helps me find take off sites/parking within reach of the landmark and avoiding hazards like car park charges :)))

Perhaps pop a moustache on it in post ed? Agree with you re originality but if it is an unusual angle and unique to our hobby then justifiable?
my last reply seems to have not worked so here it is again...

on a side note, I use Google Earth a lot these days, to plan flights and photo shoots.
The opportunity to see the landmark orientation in regards to the Sun at the time I want to fly and the chance to find take off sites close enough for filming but avoiding parking charges is a welcome bonus!
The 'measure' facility gives me a chance of realising the flight even before I have left home.

Reactions: RotorWash
my last reply seems to have not worked so here it is again...

on a side note, I use Google Earth a lot these days, to plan flights and photo shoots.
The opportunity to see the landmark orientation in regards to the Sun at the time I want to fly and the chance to find take off sites close enough for filming but avoiding parking charges is a welcome bonus!
The 'measure' facility gives me a chance of realising the flight even before I have left home.
Got it all and totally with you and your feelings. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: BrianP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe