Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A winter wonderland, shot on spark!

Everyone is always asking, "can I fly my Spark during the snow?"....there you have it folks!!

Nice shots! I just came in from flying over the snow, but haven't tried it while it's snowing yet...but I will...I have DJI Refresh so why not?

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Everyone is always asking, "can I fly my Spark during the snow?"....there you have it folks!!

Nice shots! I just came in from flying over the snow, but haven't tried it while it's snowing yet...but I will...I have DJI Refresh so why not?
Yep! Just take caution, my drones motor failed in one of the low to the ground shots because it was either starting to sleet, or it was too cold. Now it's in Texas about to get repaired...

Yep! Just take caution, my drones motor failed in one of the low to the ground shots because it was either starting to sleet, or it was too cold. Now it's in Texas about to get repaired...
Bummer! Well at least you were low to the ground when it failed. Maybe I'll re-think the snow flying !

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Bummer! Well at least you were low to the ground when it failed. Maybe I'll re-think the snow flying !

I think it might have just been my drone, my friend was flying his spark in the same conditions and it was fine. However it is a good idea to take caution. My drone should be arriving for a repair today, so maybe then I'll figure out why it happened.

this might be due to the new 4k monitor I just started using as I haven't had a chance to calibrate it yet.

I think it might have just been my drone, my friend was flying his spark in the same conditions and it was fine. However it is a good idea to take caution. My drone should be arriving for a repair today, so maybe then I'll figure out why it happened.
True, plus you get a lot of use out of your Spark so sooner or later somethings going to happen, just like a car or anything. Hopefully you get it back soon good as new!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar