Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark photo for conservation organization

BikeFlagAZ

Join
Oct 27, 2018
A conservation organization recently purchased land in the canyon immediately north of my house in Bluff, Utah, making it available to the public forever. I was asked to take a drone shot that shows the beauty of the canyon and this is what I came up with. Not too bad for a six year old Spark.IMG_8316.jpegIMG_2650.jpeg

Nice piece of art. Golden hour, lines, reflection, the 1/3 rule, all in it. All this composition done in less than 10 minutes.
Are you a pro photographer ?

Great shot. Yes the Spark is still a fab drone-I shall keep mine for a while longer and will fly it now and again.

Nice piece of art. Golden hour, lines, reflection, the 1/3 rule, all in it. All this composition done in less than 10 minutes.
Are you a pro photographer ?
Just an amateur, but I have been taking photos for 50+ years. I took lots of frames to get this shot.

A conservation organization recently purchased land in the canyon immediately north of my house in Bluff, Utah, making it available to the public forever. I was asked to take a drone shot that shows the beauty of the canyon and this is what I came up with. Not too bad for a six year old Spark.View attachment 14281View attachment 14282
Beautiful! Sparks are great machines, and you have great skill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast