Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Absolutely no Flying for us UK owners all weekend.

Another windy day in the UK absolutely definitely no flying for the next couple of days for us. Screenshot_20190303-215724_UAV%20Forecast.jpeg

I bet we'll get someone on this site trying to see if the little spark can handle these high winds and be on here wondering why his Spark just flew away [emoji16]

Charged my batteries up Friday after work expecting to go flying and it's now Sunday Night and still the British weather hasn't lifted and still blowing a gale.

I think I'm going to buy myself a indoors fpv drone for these exact weekends.
I'm absolutely craving to do some flying, I think I've got a serious drone addiction
Anyone else having my same problems
[emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 8322View attachment 8323
Yes !

Yes I know living in Portsmouth the winds have been horrendous been sunny such a shame let's hope it settles soon.
I work pretty long hours through the week so when it comes weekend it seems to be horrendous weather so I normally don't get to fly.

Once again it comes the weekend and my only days off and the weather and Really bad Wind is here Again...... 50 mph winds expected. Screenshot_20190316-051135_Dark%20Sky.jpeg

It is again this weekend . I can't wait for the warm summer to come now, I'm sick of these dark nights and terrible weather storms. It's one after another recently.
Im hoping to get some flights in this Sunday. Lately the weather has been terrible.

Horrible here in Portsmouth still can't fly my baby reached nearly 70mph rain doesn't help either.
It is again this weekend . I can't wait for the warm summer to come now, I'm sick of these dark nights and terrible weather storms. It's one after another recently.

Reactions: Gavieboydgi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme