Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

AEB and Lightroom

SparkinItUp

Join
Sep 15, 2019
I have a couple questions about AEB and Lightroom (the Lightroom that came on my iPad Pro, Not the classic Lightroom):
1) How do you distinguish the AEB photos when they are mixed in with all my other photos when I pull them off my sd card. I know it take 3 pics of different exposures, etc, but how do you know which ones they are besides guessing at the similarity?
2) I have the Lightroom that came with my iPad Pro, not sure if they refer to this as Lightroom CC (mobile version) or not. I would like to know if I can merge the AEB photos to create my HDR photo in that Lightroom version that came with my iPad because I can’t seem to select more than one photo to do the merge. In other words, I can’t select the 3 AEB photos in order to merge into HDR, it only lets me select one photo at a time.

I have searched high and low with no success.:(

1) How do you distinguish the AEB photos when they are mixed in with all my other photos when I pull them off my sd card. I know it take 3 pics of different exposures, etc, but how do you know which ones they are besides guessing at the similarity?

I don't think there is any other way than looking at the similarity as you said along with 3 consecutive serial numbers in the filename of the JPEGs. The photos and videos are saved in the same folder in the SD card.

Having just shot AEB and brought them together in Photomatix I found the 3 pics were next to each other when I placed them in Photos on my iPad6. I don’t have Lightroom on my iPad so can’t help with that.

Reactions: SparkinItUp
I have a couple questions about AEB and Lightroom (the Lightroom that came on my iPad Pro, Not the classic Lightroom):
2) I have the Lightroom that came with my iPad Pro, not sure if they refer to this as Lightroom CC (mobile version) or not. I would like to know if I can merge the AEB photos to create my HDR photo in that Lightroom version that came with my iPad because I can’t seem to select more than one photo to do the merge. In other words, I can’t select the 3 AEB photos in order to merge into HDR, it only lets me select one photo at a time.

I have searched high and low with no success.:(
To the best of my knowledge there is no Photo Merge option in Lightroom mobile for imported images.

Reactions: SparkinItUp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast