Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

After "palm pilot" application with djigo 4 the obstacle avoidance and the Downward vision distance sensors are off

chris333j

Join
Oct 13, 2019
Hi, after try the "gesture piloting" in dji go 4 i have a big problem : now my spark has no front obstacle avoidance and no landing "bip".
Also now the height is negative (in red) when I start the motors. All seem to have be desactivated by the "palm pilot" even if I close normaly the application.
Of course I try to change firmware (downgrade and up), reset factory, uninstall dji go... no effect :(
Could you help me plz ?

Did you try uninstalling the Go4 app from your phone and reinstalling it once?
Also make sure you are outside and get GPS reception (P-mode). Only then you should check whether you are getting accurate telemetry readings.

To precise :
Hi, after update the last firmware into my spark and try the "gesture piloting" in dji go 4 i have the same problem : strange height, no front off obstacle and no landing "bip". All seem to be desactivated . I try to change firmware, reset factory, uninstall dji go... no effect (( Could you help me plz ?

To precise :
Hi, after update the last firmware into my spark and try the "gesture piloting" in dji go 4 i have the same problem : strange height, no front off obstacle and no landing "bip". All seem to be desactivated . I try to change firmware, reset factory, uninstall dji go... no effect (( Could you help me plz ?

Something is not right.
Obstacle avoidance shows activated, but not working.

File a repair ticket with DJI.

They will mail you a shipping label and will diagnosis the problem for a minimal fee and present you with a repair estimate.

If you don't want it fixed, you pay the diagnostic fee and they will ship it back to you.

There are also a couple of shops in Paris that may do repair services.

I think one of them matches the DJI repair center listed on their site.

Good luck. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast