Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

After the Storm. White Rock, BC

Canso

Join
Dec 29, 2017
We had a crazy windstorm a few days ago causing damage to a 100 year old pier. Born and raised in White Rock BC, it was tough seeing the pier in this condition.

Still learning to edit, and have very little music to choose from.
Where do you get your music from?

Last edited:
Still looks windy and the pier will soon be repaired.

Wow! Bad storm, obviously. I've never seen so many sunken boats. What were the wind and waves like?

not sure happy music fits.

You can download free music from Youtube creator. Here's a good video to assist with editing to music, and selection of music.

That must have been one hell of a storm. So much devastation. Sad to see those boats underwater too as well as the ones washed up on shore. I hope you will post an update video when it is all repaired.

Her3 is some news footage of the storm

Looks like boats broke off the dock and pounded the pier till they busted threw

Thanks Richard I will get that downloaded

Did all of those boats actually break through the pier or did they just sink? The helicopter pilot was highly skilled and did a beautiful job with that rescue.

I believe 4 or 5 boats broke threw the pier, 2 washed up on the beach along with the pier sections and 2 or 3 sank shortly after busting threw.

Ya, I can’t believe how stable the helicopter was. Gusts of wind over 100km/h.

Amazing flying skills. Through hoops on pier, dealing with gusty winds and over water. Where were you standing, are you in any of the shots?.Great stuff.

Amazing flying skills. Through hoops on pier, dealing with gusty winds and over water. Where were you standing, are you in any of the shots?.Great stuff.

Thanks, I’m getting more confident as I try more things.
I’m sitting on one of the logs near the white rock and beached sail boats.
I was flying for over an hour, It was great fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme