Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

After the Sunset

Perfect accompaniment to my evening G and T. Well done Robin. Great idea to grab those really unusual colours and how many 2 take films have you made over the years? Is that your music and composed by you? Such a lovely part of the world you live in. We have been warned to expect upwards of 38C next week so might get some special sunsets.

Beautiful and well done. Thank for sharing. I’ve never flown that late in the day, but am tempted after watching this.

Perfect accompaniment to my evening G and T. Well done Robin. Great idea to grab those really unusual colours and how many 2 take films have you made over the years? Is that your music and composed by you? Such a lovely part of the world you live in. We have been warned to expect upwards of 38C next week so might get some special sunsets.
Thanks, it was some simple thematic music I knocked together just for that video, it took much less than an hour... not much too it... just getting the sounds and the mix. I've been watching your weather over that way, our kids and grandkids are in Spain currently, Valencia tomorrow, I think they are going to roast. 38c in the UK, not good! Back in 1976 I spent 3 weeks down in Sussex (almost on the Channel), and it did not drop below 80f day or night, which was the hottest weather on record I believe at that time... the refrigerators were breaking down, and no A/C or fly screens on windows made for a hot and itchy stay... lol 100.4 degrees farenheit, sounds like cold shower weather! Stay hydrated they say.... lol.

Beautiful and well done. Thank for sharing. I’ve never flown that late in the day, but am tempted after watching this.
Thank you. I usually dont bother once its getting darker, as the sensor is too small to do low light without the image getting noisy.. but once in a while why not... and the strobes look cool... I have three attached, and the bottom light (MA2) will come on as you are landing. In daylight the firehouse strobes make the VLOS a little greater, which was my reason for getting them, but also allows for some night flight (Transport Canada rules), I think some of my neighbors might think they are seeing UFOs. lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit