Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Aftermarket props

SPARK1

Join
Jan 13, 2019
Loc
Knoxville, Tn
Hello seen these on Amazon and was wondering has anyone tried these or is it best to stick with OEM parts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190125-180351.png
    Screenshot_20190125-180351.png
    579.9 KB · Views: 84
Would it invalidate my DJI care refresh

There would be know way for DJI to know what props you are using so no effect of DJI Care coverage.

OEM props are pretty cheap so I stick with DJI anyway. But when somebody comes out with LOW NOISE props for Spark I'm all in!!!

Reactions: AirCam
There would be know way for DJI to know what props you are using so no effect of DJI Care coverage.

OEM props are pretty cheap so I stick with DJI anyway. But when somebody comes out with LOW NOISE props for Spark I'm all in!!!
I seen some low noise props on Amazon and they had high reviews.... So they are out there but I don't know anyone that has tried them

I seen some low noise props on Amazon and they had high reviews.... So they are out there but I don't know anyone that has tried them

If you've found low-noise props for the Spark on Amazon (or anywhere else) please post a link

All the low-noise props I see on Amazon are for the Mavic

If you've found low-noise props for the Spark on Amazon (or anywhere else) please post a link

All the low-noise props I see on Amazon are for the Mavic
Just search on Amazon...Dji spark low noise props

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190126-113051.png
    Screenshot_20190126-113051.png
    693.1 KB · Views: 84
Just search on Amazon...Dji spark low noise props

Thanks. I searched Amazon many times and those never came up. Not today either. Lol

But they look like the same design -- so I suspect vendor BS to get sales. True low noise props have a tapered edge.

Worth a try. I'll let you know

Here are some more by a different manufacture

So I got those replacement props that were supposed to be "low-noise" according to the Amazon description...

Disappointed to find they are exactly the same as standard props. Nothing special. Just as noisy.

The Amazon description from the manufacturer is just false advertising to stand out from the glut of replacement props. Lessons learned: be suspicious of Amazon vendors that don't allow reviews or allow Q&A for their products. And don't take recommendations from forum posts unless they have actually used the product.

In the meantime...
Still looking for bona fide low noise props for Spark. Wouldn't that be nice to not make such a harsh sound?

Reactions: SPARK1
I kinda figured that that's why I didn't order them..... The size of the spark props I don't think there is a way to make them any quieter probably the reason we can't find them. I would report their false advertising to Amazon and they will do something about it... Also heard through a employee at Best Buy ( a big electronics store where I live ) that sells all dji drones that dji is getting ready to release Spark 2.

We always recommend against using third party accessories on your drone. First it can void the warranty and second you dont know how in depth their testing was and the part could potentially damage your drone. All in all, stick to official DJI Parts :)
Spark - 4730S Quick Release Folding Propellers (Part 2)

When you send in your drone for warranty work the props (and battery) are usually removed. There is literally no way for DJI to know what props you used during flight.

Props generally don't just fail - they get damaged from impact. All brands including DJI are equally frail in that regard.

But if somebody prefers original DJI they are less expensive at Best Buy than the link you provided.

2A50351F-8849-453D-8B12-774D4EF7E2C3.jpeg

Reactions: Spark 317
Even cheaper at Amazon ... $19 for two pairs. Of course, that's in US dollars, and I suspect @officialdrdrone's prices are in CAD. With the current exchange rate, @officialdrdrone's price is less than US$10.

Screenshot_2019-03-04 Amazon com DJI Genuine 4730s Quick Release Folding Propellers For Spark ...png

But I'm happy with the Anbee props, with 4 pairs @ US$14.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spark 317
Per the web site, free for Canadian orders over $99 and free to the US for orders over $1000.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar