Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

AirDrone Device

I've seen videos of it in use on the Phantom series, but not the Spark.

There is not a lot of room on the Spark to mount things, let alone dropping something and the Spark may not fly well with stuff hanging from it.

I do remember reading a post here in the Forum of using a picture hook fastened to the bottom that would allow him to fly his fishing line out to a spot and drop the line by reversing the Spark at the drop point and the line would slide off the hook.

Last edited:
Gannet make some interesting products, not only the larger electronic drop devices, but a mechanical one too.
That's made for various drones, not sure about the smaller Spark, but at 13gms (0.46oz) it is certainly light enough to adapt for a Spark to carry.
The Mavic one looks like it could be made to work.

It is supposedly adjustable for various load set points.

Gannet Sport fishing bait release – For most drones | Drone Fishing

A picture hook is a lot more economical :)
But not even sure if those are the sort of use you are looking for.

There is not a lot of room on the Spark to mount things, let alone dropping something and the Spark may not fly well with stuff hanging from it.

I do remember reading a post here in the Forum of using a picture hook fastened to the bottom that would allow him to fly his fishing line out to a spot and drop the line by reversing the Spark at the drop point and the line would slide off the hook.

Thank you. That is interesting.

Thank you. I am going to get one and try it gently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar