Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Alabama Hills

Nice.

I din't care for the shaky part of the video, must of been one of your earthquakes. ?

Everything else was neat.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: sharps45
That is not how I have ever pictured Alabama. Looks like somewhere in Nevada or New Mexico. Cool video and some neat effects but I did not care for the earthquake either.

Reactions: sharps45
I enjoyed it, except for the “music.”
That has to be the most tired, over-used sound track in the history of YouTube.

Great flying and editing. Those closeup shots would have terrified me. Also, were you in follow me mode for the shot of the lady running, or were you in chase her mode?

Nice video, interesting rock formations. I was wondering where in Alabama such formations would exist so I looked up in Google maps. It turns out that the Alabama Hills are in California, who'd have guessed that?:oops:
We wondered the exact same thing! Question answered–thanks for doing the research for us!

Very cool video Tim! Beautiful scenery, and we learned something new, Alabama Hills are in California–thanks for the geography lesson.

Nice.

I din't care for the shaky part of the video, must of been one of your earthquakes. ?

Thanks for sharing.
Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

I should have added Lone Pine, CA to the title, but I wasn’t thinking clearly after that 12.5 Richter Scale earthquake! ???

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar