Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Alliance Ohio Fall Color Trees

So pretty. Imagine what it would have been like with sun on it-stunning. Lovely restful film with perfect music. Will have to look them up. Why do your homes not have chimneys? With all that wood around I thought open fires or wood burning stoves would be the order of the day.

Reactions: Spark 317
Looking good. ?

So pretty. Imagine what it would have been like with sun on it-stunning. Lovely restful film with perfect music. Will have to look them up. Why do your homes not have chimneys? With all that wood around I thought open fires or wood burning stoves would be the order of the day.
I was trying to wait for a sunny day, but we have had overcast rainy skies for several weeks and I wanted to catch the color before they all came down with rain. Also, most houses here are heated by gas or electric furnaces. I guess not burning the wood for heat gives us pretty trees to look at each Autumn.

Reactions: twickers14
Nice flight and beautiful colors Brian! The weather here in Chicago has been the same, dismal, cold and windy. Appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

I was trying to wait for a sunny day, but we have had overcast rainy skies for several weeks and I wanted to catch the color before they all came down with rain. Also, most houses here are heated by gas or electric furnaces. I guess not burning the wood for heat gives us pretty trees to look at each Autumn.
We’ve had 3 weeks of the same and it‘s not due to break until Thursday. Of course it can all change before then but fingers crossed. Thanks for clarifying the chimney issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme