Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Alpine White Fly More Combo With Refresh and extra battery

Join
Jun 17, 2017
New, never activated alpine white Spark Fly more combo. Box was opened to look over everything. Includes Spark Fly more combo, DJI refresh and extra battery. (Total of 3 batteries) Purchased and decided I really only need my mavic pro. Just want to get what I have in it. Asking $800.00 plus shipping firm. Located in Daytona Beach, FL.

New, never activated alpine white Spark Fly more combo. Box was opened to look over everything. Includes Spark Fly more combo, DJI refresh and extra battery. (Total of 3 batteries) Purchased and decided I really only need my mavic pro. Just want to get what I have in it. Asking $800.00 plus shipping firm. Located in Daytona Beach, FL.
FYI...the Fly More combo has a total of 2 batteries

Offering $700 if still for sale

Sorry its been sold

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme