Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Amazing technology

SPARK1

Join
Jan 13, 2019
Loc
Knoxville, Tn
Hello everyone this is just my opinion...I have had my spark for several days and have watched tons of videos on YouTube on what these drones are capable of doing. How long before the government steps in and takes away all the technological things that these drones are capable of. I don't think its going to be very long before there is major regulations put on manufacturers that produce drones. In the end we will all have very boring drones that will just fly 50ft from point A to B......just my opinion....Just noticed i posted this in the wrong category. sorry

I suppose that's possible - I'm less of a conspiracy person.
I'm just going to enjoy flying as I can, as long as I can.
You're right it is amazing tech.

Hello everyone this is just my opinion...I have had my spark for several days and have watched tons of videos on YouTube on what these drones are capable of doing. How long before the government steps in and takes away all the technological things that these drones are capable of. I don't think its going to be very long before there is major regulations put on manufacturers that produce drones. In the end we will all have very boring drones that will just fly 50ft from point A to B......just my opinion....Just noticed i posted this in the wrong category. sorry

It's already happening but not initiated by any government but by "the people". In western countries (generally speaking) people don't want falling drones above their heads, filming drones at their windows, noisy drones in their backyard. They don't want wildlife to be scared away and they certainly don't want their plane to crash because of a drone.

Don't think there is anything to worry about yet. Certainly there is no telling what the government may dream up in the future but short of an outright ban on drones, it's one of those things that's pretty much impossible to enforce. The one thing I "do" know is that future views of the drone community and regulations regarding drones will be in direct proportion to how we drone pilots conduct ourselves and our flights.

Don't think there is anything to worry about yet. Certainly there is no telling what the government may dream up in the future but short of an outright ban on drones, it's one of those things that's pretty much impossible to enforce. The one thing I "do" know is that future views of the drone community and regulations regarding drones will be in direct proportion to how we drone pilots conduct ourselves and our flights.

Completely agree!! We can control how our local community and the different places that we go fly, by conducting ourselves in a safe and respectful manner.

There are already regulations, that cover almost all drone related risks and hazard.
Handling of illegal activity is a job of police and other authorities, and not our job.

Commercial drones will be the future"enemy" for drone hobbyists.
Large companies will share (probably) the same airspace with us, and they don't want amateurs between their legs.

Large companies will share (probably) the same airspace with us, and they don't want amateurs between their legs.[/QUOTE]

Large companies will share (probably) the same airspace with us, and they don't want amateurs between their legs.
[/QUOTE]LOL... Any pun intended? [emoji6]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme