Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

...and My Turn To Have The Bell Ring...

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com
First flight since 2.5 was officially released...forgot to turn on "Auto Record" :mad::mad::mad:
Looks like when you upgrade, the Auto Record is reset to its default of OFF
Missed a 2 mile wp mission looking at Cross Mountain at sunset.

Last edited:
Ooooops! Sorry about that. I assume that you are referring to the new Litchi release?

That is correct.
And, there was another release yesterday 2.5.1 Not sure of 2.5 or the latter did it.

I am seriously considering purchasing the app as I have lost faith in the Go 4 app. Can you recommend any YouTube videos I can watch about setting up and using Litchi?

Reactions: pmshop
I am seriously considering purchasing the app as I have lost faith in the Go 4 app. Can you recommend any YouTube videos I can watch about setting up and using Litchi?

Seriously, it is so easy I could answer all your questions.
If you do jump in, make sure to make a litchi account.
That way you can plan WP missions in the Mission Hub and they will be in your mission list already on your mobile device.
I say to do this because the mission hub has an added planning feature "Above Ground".
That will tell Litchi you want to maintain a certain altitude and the craft will maintain it.
Just be careful planning hilly missions where you could be opposite altitude from where you are at to where you are going.
could run into the ground getting there :O

Reactions: graywoulf
Thanks for the information and especially the tip on altitude variations. That would definitely apply here where I live. The Mission Hub sounds like a great feature and asset to Litchi for sure. The ability to choose objects of interest and have the AC move and position itself is amazing. You proved that in your "Hotdoggin" video for sure. 25 waypoints is amazing too. I am going to look at the Litchi app right now.

You won't regret it, at least I haven't yet.
I really like the adjustable audio call outs available such as battery levels and distance from home.
Wow! I had not heard of those features yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh