Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

...and now back to our regular program...

You deserve to be proud of your work. I seriously think you should get your Part 107 certification and go pro. I cannot imagine that anyone here would disagree with me on that. I also think that you should make a montage of your sunrise and sunset videos and upload them to AirVuz as well.

Reactions: pmshop
Thanks, but that is just it... discussed on the other topic: General Question - Part 107
Well, that makes perfect sense. I had missed that post altogether but I am glad that you posted the link. I fully understand your stand on this now. But I still think that you are darn good at what you do and I will continue to watch and be amazed at your videos. ;):)

Well, that makes perfect sense. I had missed that post altogether but I am glad that you posted the link. I fully understand your stand on this now. But I still think that you are darn good at what you do and I will continue to watch and be amazed at your videos. ;):)

I really appreciate!

Since we are in a rural area, might try selling pictures for tourists.

I am so jealous!!
A couple of days ago my wife called me out to our back garden a to see a very similar view in the sky, but it was a sunset. I immediately saw the video opportunity and ran to get my Spark. With the benefits of the fabulous Spark it took about one minute to have everything set up connected and ready for take-off. The sky was very clear so satellites came up to 5 within seconds. The adrenalin was flowing and up I went, Sparky felt a bit wobbly and 3 mtrs up I got that red message on screen to 'calibrate compass'. Stopped in my tracks, wasted probably another 30 seconds deciding whether to carry on with all the risks, and try to get my video or play safe and come back down. I'm a safety first guy so came down. Did the quickest calibration I have ever done in my life. Looked up, just in time to see the last bit of red disappearing on the horizon. Can't describe how I felt, but it was about the same as watching this wonderful video.

I really appreciate!

Since we are in a rural area, might try selling pictures for tourists.

Years ago before these drones appeared, a guy showed up at our house with a photo of the place, taken from a light aircraft, we handed over $50.... its a great shot, the quality would be even better from a drone these days, so you may be able to find property owners who will pay up ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis