Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Android Go4 App for 360 Pano?

Dick

Join
Jul 5, 2017
Loc
Lake Keowee South Carolina
The latest revision I can find on the Google playstore is 4.1.10.......where can I download a version that will support the new 360 pano feature in the .701 firmware?

The IOS version .14/.15 is apparently been out for a week or more......

Thanx

Thank you....if there were a "search" feature that would facilitate looking up the subject matter of a post, there would not be as many queries. Also going to a non DJI/Google site has its own problems........anyone know why the S/W revision exists and it is not on the play store?

Thank you....if there were a "search" feature that would facilitate looking up the subject matter of a post, there would not be as many queries. Also going to a non DJI/Google site has its own problems........anyone know why the S/W revision exists and it is not on the play store?
There is - the magnifying glass at the top of the page!

There is - the magnifying glass at the top of the page!
My error, I did not see the little icon.
The question still stands, however......why does the Google Playstore, the library of choice for all Android users, not have the latest DJI Go4 App? It would seem as important to DJI as their IOS version of the S/W! Disappointing. Also it does not seem very straight forward to download from this "alternative" site.

My error, I did not see the little icon.
The question still stands, however......why does the Google Playstore, the library of choice for all Android users, not have the latest DJI Go4 App? It would seem as important to DJI as their IOS version of the S/W! Disappointing. Also it does not seem very straight forward to download from this "alternative" site.
Just updated to 4.1.15 on Android available from Play Store when checked a few minutes ago. Few days behind release of IOS but at least finally here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy