Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Another cool sunset

Pfew!!! That’s beautiful! Any post production?

I tried to use tripod mode for the first time yesterday after seeing your great sunset with the up tilt. However as soon as I pressed on the modes I got a message about restricted zones. I panicked and pressed cancel. I'm over 30 miles away from the edge of the nearest restricted zone. What was that all about? Or was that just a generic warning?

Any post production?
First one, just cropping.
The second one was manipulated in post. First I lightened it radically to get the buildings to show. Saved it and then opened the original and brightened it to get the sky looking good. Saved that. Then, in Corel draw, I stacked the two on top of each other and cut out the sky from the brighter one.

I tried to use tripod mode for the first time yesterday after seeing your great sunset with the up tilt. However as soon as I pressed on the modes I got a message about restricted zones. I panicked and pressed cancel. I'm over 30 miles away from the edge of the nearest restricted zone. What was that all about? Or was that just a generic warning?
Hmmmm... never had that happen. When entering tripod mode there is some warning that pops up, I don't remember exactly what it says, but I checked a box that says to never show it again. There is also a red icon that says stop that you press to exit tripod mode. Another way to end it is to switch it to sport mode and that automatically exits tripod mode.

Hmmmm... never had that happen. When entering tripod mode there is some warning that pops up, I don't remember exactly what it says, but I checked a box that says to never show it again. There is also a red icon that says stop that you press to exit tripod mode. Another way to end it is to switch it to sport mode and that automatically exits tripod mode.
Yes that was the warning that scared me off. Tried it again today and got the same warning. Apparently its a general warning that tripod wont work in a restricted zone. I checked never show me again, and now all is good.

Yes that was the warning that scared me off. Tried it again today and got the same warning. Apparently its a general warning that tripod wont work in a restricted zone. I checked never show me again, and now all is good.
Flying high up in the Air

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170926-185928.png
    Screenshot_20170926-185928.png
    426 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu